Roman Abramovich is set to become a tad richer: Russian gas monopoly Gazprom has signed a deal to take over Sibneft, Russia’s fifth biggest oil company, for $13.1 billion from his Millhouse Capital group.
Read our profile on one of Roman’s key advisors at Sibneft: Marina Granovskaia
- Gazprom and the departure of the oligarchs
- Oil deal nets Abramovich £7.4bn
- £7.4bn sale of stake in Sibneft doubles Abramovich wealth
- Abramovich sells his last big stake in Russia to Kremlin
- After Sibneft Sale Abramovich Can Now Buy Every Soccer Club in Britain
- Abramovich windfall reassures Chelsea
Gazprom board seals Sibneft deal · Update
State-run Russian gas monopoly Gazprom has rubber-stamped its $13.1bn (£7.47bn) takeover of Roman Abramovich’s oil firm Sibneft.