Arjen Robben has risked the wrath of Jose Mourinho by criticising Chelsea’s rotation policy — only days after Ricardo Carvalho spoke out about being left out of the squad for the game at Wigan.
Robben denies criticising Mourinho · Update
Looks like the media’s been up to their old tricks again in an attempt to destabilise The Blues: Arjen Robben has made a statement on the stories in the newspapers this morning concerning comments made about selection policy.
“I would like to make clear that I completely deny making any critical comments attributed to me this morning about the manager’s selection policy at Chelsea,”? he said. “I have only given one interview this week which is published tomorrow.”?
- Mourinho stands firm on rotation
- Robben expresses concerns
- Jose not blaming Robben
- Terry backs Jose’s style
- Terry the bridge for any divide at Chelsea
- Terry moves to quash hints of rebellion in Chelsea ranks
- Can Mourinho’s mallet knock stars’ dissent on the head?
- Terry gives short shrift to moaning team-mates