Instagram turns 5 years old this week, so in the spirit of it’s relative youth we decided to give you 5 Instagram accounts to follow from our own current crop of young stars.
Give these young hopefuls a follow as an easy way to keep up to date on their progress in the professional game – more often than not on loan overseas.
1. Dom Solanke (@domsolanke) – On loan at Vitesse Arnhem and a hot prospect for the future. He posts regularly and with skills on show like below, his account is certainly worth adding to your feed.
2. Jeremie Boga (@jeremieboga) – On loan at Rennes in Ligue 1 this season, the 18 year old will be hoping to leave his mark on France and the watching eyes of the Chelsea coaching staff. Check out his Instagram to get inspiration for your next haircut.
3. Andreas Christensen (@abchristensen_) – At only 19 and with 2 Danish caps already, Christensen is a player widely tipped to make the grade at Chelsea. On loan this season at Borussia Mönchengladbach, he should gain valuable experience in one of Europe’s top leagues.
4. Tammy Abraham (@tammyabraham1) – After scoring 41 goals in his first season as a scholar at Chelsea, Tammy was part of the squad that won both the FA Youth Cup and UEFA Youth League last season. Another goalscorer we have every right to be excited about. Follow his Insta to keep up with his progress for both Chelsea & England youth teams.
5. Ruben Loftus-Cheek (@rubey_lcheek) – Seemingly the closest to becoming what we would term a first team regular at Chelsea, Loftus-Cheek looks set to be given more opportunities as the season (and our poor form) continues. We’re excited to see more of him.